Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Cover Reveal: Of Neptune by Anna Banks



So today, one of our favorite authors, Anna Banks, has revealed the amazing cover of the third book in her amazing series, The Syrena Legacy. The book's name is Of Neptune and it's cover is gorgeous! According to her, the hover has a lot to do with the plot (Oh no! Emma looks a little bit pale.. Hmm) Forthwith, I am gonna show you the cover! Isn't it gorgeous?

Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy #2)
by Anna Banks
Genre: Young Adult, Fantasy, Romance
Expected Publication date: May 13, 2014
Publisher: Feiwel and Friends

The end of a wonderful trilogy has come! Of Neptune continues the story of hybrid (half-human/half-syrena) Emma and her Syrena love, Galen. Needing a getaway, the couple heads to Neptune, on the suggestion of the Poseidon king—Emma's grandfather. Only fun in the sun is not what's in order, as power struggles and strangers threaten their love — and their ocean kingdoms.

About the author:

NYT Bestselling YA author of The Syrena Legacy series: OF POSEIDON (2012) OF TRITON (2013) OF NEPTUNE (2014). Repped by rockstar Lucy Carson of the Friedrich Agency. I live with my husband and daughter in the Florida Panhandle. I have a southern accent compared to New Yorkers, and I enjoy food cooked with real fat. I can't walk in high heels, but I'm very good at holding still in them. If you put chocolate in front of me, you must not have wanted it in the first place.
 
Anna elsewhere:
Twitter | Goodreads | Facebook | Website


13 comments:

  1. The cover is so puh-reeeety! *swoons at its prettiness*

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am really waiting for the last book :)
    Galen. Galen. Galen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, but the ending of Of Triton was really okay

      Delete
    2. yeah. but i wanna know about Of Neptune. I'm so curious about Neptune

      Delete
    3. Yes, and I am in need of more Galen x Emma scenes!! AND TORAF, I REALLY REALLY NEED TORAF

      Delete
    4. I think there would be much GxE scenes. haha
      you mentioned Toraf!
      I love TORAF !

      Delete
    5. There should be! Because I soooo love them!
      [whispers] I DON'T SHIP HIM WITH REYNA, I ship him with me! Hahaha. <3

      Delete
    6. haha. but I ship them .they're so cute together :)
      haha

      Delete
    7. Haha! That, they do! But she played hard to get at first, which was irritatinghahaha.

      Delete
    8. They're together now :) BTW, Reyna will never give Toraf to you :D
      haha

      Delete
    9. Ouch! Hahaha. That hurt! But the question is why did she play hard to get at first when in truth, she loves Toraf just the way he loves her? It's weird :))

      Delete
    10. haha. Maybe Reyna is...Don't know. haha Damn! I really dunno why.

      Delete