Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (4)

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!
If there's one thing you should know about me, it's that I love discounts. Whenever I see a bookstore having a sale, I just can't help but buy there! And if you've noticed on twitter, I went book shopping thrice in just 2 months, so I really have quite a number of books to show you. So without further ado, I present to you the reason why I am broke: 


1. Darkness Before Dawn by J.A. London
2. If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
3. Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz
4. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
5. Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac by Gabrielle Zevin
6. Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
7. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (review soon)


8. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
9. This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
10. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys
11. Die for Me by Amy Plum
12. Envy by Anna Godbersen
13. Splendor by Anna Godbersen
14. Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan
15. Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
16. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier




17. Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
18. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
19. Plague by Michael Grant
20. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
21. The Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck

So, that's my STS for September and October! I won't be buying any books until December because I'm already having a hard time on choosing what to read next and buying more books will just make it harder. 

PS: I would like to thank my parents, National Bookstore and Fully Booked! :-) 

2 comments:

  1. You have quite a few books to get you through to December, Celine! I hear nothing but good things about Fangirl and I really enjoyed Unspoken. Kami was a crack up. Sort of modern day Nancy Drew. Enjoy your reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I've read Fangirl and they are right, it's good! As for Unspoken, I bought it because I saw someone ranting about the ending, saying it's a cliffhanger, and I'm a sucker for cliffhangers, so... tada! Hihi! Thank you <3

      Delete