Friday, November 15, 2013

Tunes of Two Ends (1)

Tunes of Two Ends is a weekly meme hosted by none other than Two Ends of a Bookshelf, wherein we share our five-track playlist that calls to mind a book or series that we have recently read and is currently the focal point of our thoughts. 

This week's playlist is dedicated to:

1. When She Comes Around by Ben Rector
2. Stubborn Love by The Lumineers
3. Let Her Go (Acoustic) by Passenger
4. Slow Dancing in a Burning Room by John Mayer
5. Miserable At Best by Mayday Parade
*click on photo for a link to playlist

Aaaaand that's it for this week's new feature, Tunes of Two Ends! What tracks are you currently playing? Comment below! :-)

4 comments:

  1. OMYGOSH I LOVE THIS NEW FEATURE OF YOURS SO MUCH!!!! AND THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVE SONGS BY JOHN MAYER!!!! AND I HAVEN'T READ CHAMPION YET OR THE BOOKS BEFORE IT BUT I LOVE IT ALREADYYYYY <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ate Hazel. I'm glad you liked it! <3 YOU SHOULD READ THE SERIES IT'S SO GOOD OMG!

      Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete
  2. I think I am going to do this weekly meme!! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! Thanks :D

      And thank you for stopping by! :)

      Delete